This is the third installment in a four part series showing how to implement FIM 2010 Certificate Management solution. You can watch the first part of this series by going to the “Implementing FIM 2010 Certificate Management (Part 1)” and the second part at “Implementing FIM 2010 Certificate Management (Part 2)”. If you wonder what is the final result of this specific implementation then please watch demonstration showing how to do manual certificate enrollment via FIM 2010 CM.
Todays demonstration covers the following tasks:
- Installation of FIM 2010 CM CA modules on the Issuing CA
- Configuration of Exit Module
- Check that CA is registered in SQL
- Configuration of FIM 2010 CM Policy Module with CLM Agent Thumbprint
- Enable Constrained Delegation for the FIM 2010 CM Computer Account
- Enable Constrained Delegation for clmWebPool account
- Adding Subject Module and SubjectAltName Module on CA
- Configure SSL Templates
- Configure Subject Policy Module
- Configure SubjectAltName Policy Module
For better experience please watch it in Full screen and enable HD.